• Well organised, self-motivated, confident and experienced trainer, integrative psychotherapist and clinical supervisor to individuals and groups.
• Fully qualified with more than 25 years of experience working internationally.
• At present sharing her working life between counselling students at Cambridge University and successfully running private practice in Warwickshire, including training, consulting, counselling and supervision.
• Person with a truly multi-cultural background and upbringing.
• With a few special interests:
o Individual’s development during life stages
o Communication in family groups and working environment
o Child development/psychology and parental support
o Person’s potential and building resilience against anxiety and depression
o Body image
o Personal identity and self-esteem/confidence building, choices (coaching)
o Alcohol addiction
- MBACP(Accred); BUPA and AVIVA reg. therapist
- Postgraduate Diploma with Merit in High Intensity Psychological Interventions – CBT, Coventry University
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Warwick University
- OCR Certificate in Stress Management
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision, Warwick University
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre
- BSc (Hons) in Education and Child Psychology, Moscow Russia