Hi I'm Laura, a fully qualified counsellor working in the Warwickshire area. I have my own private practice offering a therapeutic service to adults, adolescents and children. I have experience in working with clients of a variety of ages, backgrounds and ethnicities, as well as a broad range of difficulties including:
Anxiety, depression, stress, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, personal development, work related difficulties, bereavement, substance abuse, developmental trauma, attachment difficulties, family breakdowns, adoption and special guardianship, parenting, domestic abuse, peer pressure, gender identity and self-esteem.
I am a specialised child and adolescent therapist. I hold a strong belief that if children and adolescents can access support at an earlier age then any experiences or trauma are less likely to go through to adulthood.
- Level 5 Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People (Accredited)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- NVQ Level 3 in Person Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB