For over 20 years I have coached adults, giving them ‘mental oxygen’, helping them face and overcome the challenges they face.
You are the expert on you, so I integrate a range of coaching approaches (cognitive-behavioural, solutions-focused, mindfulness, and so forth) in developing strategies to assist you.
I ensure coaching work is embedded in the values of equality, enquiry and encouragement. I work from a trauma-informed perspective, creating a safe space, where you are at ease to do your best thinking.
Others describe my coaching approach as calm, grounded and insightful.
I offer evening appointments, following an initial phone conversation.
How would you like to be helped?
- · Masters degree, Coaching (Univ. of Warwick, distinction)
- · Coach-supervisor (Level 7)
- · Certified Time To Think Coach, trained with Nancy Kline
- · Master Coach of NLP (ILM, Level 5)
- · Certified Thinking Partnership Programme
- · Emotional Logic Practitioner (OCN, Level 3), trained with Dr. Trevor Griffiths
- · Certified in Youth Mental Health First Aid
- · Master Member EMCC
- · Abide by EMCC Code of Ethics
- · Recognised Provider for ILM (Inst. of Leadership & Management)
- · Regular clinical supervision
- · Information Commissioners Office (ICO) registered
- · Annual safeguarding training (NSPCC)
- · Enhanced DBS clearance to work with young people
- Fully insured